shopping, haute cuisine and old traditions: December is the best time
for a holiday in Courmayeur to kick off the ski season, complete your
Christmas shopping, and enjoy a taste of the finest local delicacies.
Validity period of this offer:
- From December 10 to December 13, 2015;
- From December 17 to December 20, 2015;
- From December 19 to December 26, 2015 (in this period only the 7-night offer will be valid);
- From December 24 to December 27, 2015.
- 3 nights starting from Euro 307.00 euro per person.
- 7 nights starting from Euro 635.00 euro per person.
This offer includes:
- 3 or 7 nights in a 3-star hotel including breakfast;
- 3 or 6-day skipass (including Skyway Monte Bianco);
- 1 ‘gourmet’ experience in an exclusive venue in the town centre.
wide range of tailor-made offers are available adding ski lessons at a
special rate and extra services not included in the listed rate, such as
equipment rental, après-ski and chalet-dining at high altitude,
snowshoeing and so on.
Courmayeur, the way you like
it best: choose your favorite ingredients for your holiday, and we’ll
blend them for you. Choose the hotel and the services you want, contact
us, and you’ll get the best possible price. To make your stay in
Courmayeur even more magical, we offer you a special appointment with
December 8 - 13: Courmayeur Noir in
Festival The high-prestige festival, which brings a touch of black to
Mont Blanc, bringing to Courmayeur the best of film noir on the
international stage. Every day a selection of movie premieres will be
accompanied by meetings with authors and debates, culminating, Saturday
night, with the Black Lion award ceremony, with the naming of the best
film presented at the Festival.
Shopping & Gourmet the ‘alternative’ shopping under Mont Blanc
matches the world’s leading fashion houses to the best local wine
labels. From 6pm to 10pm, in a selected range of participating shops,
you will discover a selection of Aosta Valley wines and winemakers, as
well as exclusive clothing… A vibrant, unusual, exciting and wonderful
December 24: Rhémy de Nöel the Santa Claus
from Courmayeur. Santa Claus, in Courmayeur, exists, but he doesn’t come
from Lapland. His name is Rhémy de Nöel, and he’s a chimney sweep who
was born on Christmas day. Come to meet Rhémy and listen to his story on
Thursday December 24, in the afternoon, and celebrate with him at the
big Christmas Eve party.